Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

4 Answers

serious problem

Asked by: PP08 780 views Upgrades

Dear sir

After we have upgraded Advertpro software, we face that our server has been down 3 times in this week. It’s our serious problem because our customers complained.

Could you kindly help investigate on our server system and advise.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Wongduan

4 Answers



  1. renegade_mike on Sep 16, 2008

    We installed the AdvertPro upgrade for you over 3 week ago. These crashes have just started within the last week? Have any changes been made to the server after we installed the upgrade? Has the number of impressions you are serving increased significantly recently?

    If you want to provide us with access to the server to check it over that would be best: https://services.renegadeinternet.com/access/

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes



  2. PP08 on Sep 17, 2008

    renegademike;2637 wrote: We installed the AdvertPro upgrade for you over 3 week ago. These crashes have just started within the last week? Have any changes been made to the server after we installed the upgrade? Has the number of impressions you are serving increased significantly recently?

    If you want to provide us with access to the server to check it over that would be best: https://services.renegadeinternet.com/access/

    Dear sir
    The problem happened by last saturday and after upgraded we haven’t change anythings in server. Pls help us to check on server.

    By the way, I have not the detail of server now (our programmer is on sick leaved for 2 days) you can use the same information which you have last installed to acess our server.
    (I have sent some detail via email)

    Best Regards,
    Wongduan

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes



  3. renegade_mike on Sep 17, 2008

    Yes, the old access information still worked. I did not think it would :)

    The problem was that not enough system memory was allocated to the Apache Tomcat application server. I have corrected that limit so it can now use the full memory of the system. You should not have any more problems with this now.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes



  4. PP08 on Sep 18, 2008

    renegademike;2644 wrote: Yes, the old access information still worked. I did not think it would :)

    The problem was that not enough system memory was allocated to the Apache Tomcat application server. I have corrected that limit so it can now use the full memory of the system. You should not have any more problems with this now.

    :D Thanks for kindly help.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes