Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup
Asked by: Autumn 377 views User Questions
Client wants to have an ad run in 1 spot. Ad has 2 frames that are rotating. 1 has a url to get to one place and the 2nd has another url. Possible? How?
renegade_mike on Sep 24, 2008 Log in to Reply
What you describe is possible and it’s known as roadblock advertising.
To set it up, you need to do the following:
1) Edit the XYZ advertisers account.
2) Select Account Roadblocks from the Change View drop down.
3) Use the arrows to select each of the 5 campaigns you want to appear together on the page.
4) Use the arrows to select each of the 5 zones you want the selected campaigns to appear in together on the page.
5) Hit the Save Changes button.
0 Votes 0 Votes 0 Votes
© 2012 Renegade Internet Answers All right reserved.
Answers Theme by Premium Wordpress Themes